Complaint Review: Travelocity.com

• Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: CK — New York United States of America
Travelocity.com

Travelocity.com travel, cruise, airfare Internet

I have been booking with travelocity.com for years and used them for all my vacation bookings.  Its sad that their quality and service have gone down the drain so quickly but I thought everyone should know so you don't have to deal with the same mess I am right now!

I just tried to book a flight as I have done countless times before, however, I encountered an error message when I clicked confirm after entering my payment information.  It told me to try again, which I did.

Now, I have 2 charges for the same flight on my credit card AND the flight is not even booked or secured in any way!  I just called travelocity to confirm this and they said that the flight is not booked or held and they can't even guarantee me the same price or refund me the money / release my funds.

Worst, when I called the first time, I waited 5-10 minutes just to speak to an associate who basically told me he couldn't do anything.  Then, when I asked them to transfer me to a supervisor who could do something, he said he will and hung up instead.

Now, they charged my account twice which over-drafted my Credit Card which I have never done therefore ruining my credit score.  Also, I had to call back again, wait on hold all over again for an associate...then again for the supervisor.

Congratulations travelocity, you've just lost a loyal customer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelocitycom/internet/Travelocitycom-travel-cruise-airfare-Internet-563749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelocity.com