Complaint Review: Travelodge La Mesa, Ca

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: The Patriot — san diego California USA
Travelodge La Mesa, Ca
7911 University Ave San Diego, California United States of America

Travelodge La Mesa, Ca Kicked out at 10:30PM for asking for a second parking space. San Diego, California

First: The so-called manager is crazy. My wife and two children were told to leave at 10:30 P.M. on Labor Day weekend because I asked for a second parking place. This was not an unreasonable request because the lot was half empty.

The manager said I could park on a hill next to a fence, not a legal painted parking place. I said no thanks and as I was walking back to my room he was screaming at me and told me I had to leave. This was my second night. I waited for the police to arrive who didn't look surprised to be there because the psycho manager has done this to many other people. What happened that night is wrong on so many levels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelodge-La-Mesa-Ca/San-Diego-California-91941/Travelodge-La-Mesa-Ca-Kicked-out-at-1030PM-for-asking-for-a-second-parking-space-San-D-936140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelodge La Mesa, Ca