Complaint Review: Travelosity

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Beachwood Ohio
11603 Crosswinds Way San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Travelosity Booked a trip through Travelosity, vehicle included. Cancelled vehicle, refund not received. Travelosity will not resolve. San Antonio Texas

Trusted Travelosity...booked a trip through them with a SUV included in the price. I cancelled the SUV and was promised a refund in the amount of $266.77.

I requested the refund to be submitted to my new banking account as the old account which was used to finance the trip had been closed and I was no longer banking with that particular bank. I was informed in 07/08 the refund had to be returned to the original account. I was informed the bank would accept the refund to it's closed account department.

On several occassions, I contacted this bank; I was informed no refund could be accepted since the account had been closed since May of 08.

I've contacted Travelosity on several occassions for resolution to continually be told the bank has been posted the money.

Today, December 02, 2008, I spoke with a supervisor at Travelsity who contacted the Bank's customer service of the closed account and was advised by the bank representative no money had been received into my closed account.

I was put on hold by Travelosity for more than 15 minutes to later have the supervisor return to tell me I'd have to contact consumer relations which led me to this site.

Travelosity owes me $266.77

Linda todd
Beachwood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelosity/San-Antonio-Texas-78233/Travelosity-Booked-a-trip-through-Travelosity-vehicle-included-Cancelled-vehicle-refun-397170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travelosity