- Report: #1137110
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Travelosity
Travelosity Travelosity does not refund a pre paid vacation, even when I had bought travel insurance. Miami Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Travelocity takes your money up front ($4,800 in my case).
If you cancell because sickness, or miss the first flight, they don't refund any money. Neither they refund hotel reservations, nor car rentals. Even when I had bought a $56 travel insurance, they kept all the money. Their Berkley Insuranse Company delined my refund request in spite of providing medical letters as evidence.
A smart way to plan for travel is this;
1) Look for flights, hotels, and cars online. Compare and decide.
2) Buy air tickets directly from the airline, they do allow rescheduling.
3) Reserve the hotel, no money upfront. Able to change or cancel easily.
4) Reserve the car, no money upfront. Able to change or cancel easily
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travelosity/internet/Travelosity-Travelosity-does-not-refund-a-pre-paid-vacation-even-when-I-had-bought-trave-1137110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.