• Report: #1020673

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Travis — watagua Texas United States of America
Travis Lutter
Travis Lutter 6913 Camp Bowie Blvd Suite 133 Fort fort worth, Texas United States of America

Travis Lutter, Travis Lutter Team Lutter, Lutter Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, MMA Terrible customer service, fraudulent business practices, beware Fort Worth, Texas, Affiliated Acceptance Corporation An AVOID THIS PLACE!! DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS fort worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Bully Me Travis!

I came to this place looking for some training and general fitness. They brought me in and asked me to sign a contract on the first day, assuring me there was a 60 day money back guarantee if I wasn't happy with anything. The only requirement was taking at least 18 classes.

The training was ok, the instructors were actually quite good at what they do but after ~5 weeks I became quite bored with it. It was a lot more technical and less of a workout than I imagined. I completed the 18 classes and went in to talk to them about cancelling. The assistant was nice until she found out I was asking for the money back guarantee. She called in the owner (Travis) and he came and checked out all my paperwork - it was all in order. As we finished up the owner became more and more irate, eventually calling me a b*%$h and a pu$$y, ripping up my paperwork and asking me to leave. He told me if I wanted my money back to come back a week from then and 'take the check from his hand.'

The following week I got a call from him telling me he wasn't going to pay me.  Fortunately I made copies of the paperwork he ripped up and I've sent them to the billing agency, AAC. Hopefully they'll work with me from this point on. At this juncture, I realize there's no point in fighting with this man, he doesn't have the principles to uphold his end of the contract.

There's a good reason Travis Lutter is rated an F with the Better Business Bureau

If you're considering this place, think again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travis-Lutter/fort-worth-Texas-/Travis-Lutter-Travis-Lutter-Team-Lutter-Lutter-Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu-Mixed-Martial-Arts-1020673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travis Lutter

Bully Me Travis!

AUTHOR: Hasim Akbar - ()

Too many similar complaints leads me to ascertain they are true.

Travis your actions sicken me :-(

I am a 7th Dan, Former Golden Gloves Champ, and VIP Bodyguard .

You are a bottom feeder example for Martial Arts.

Your UFC performances were very impressive.

These allegations atrocious!

Ask me to grab a check from your hand.