Complaint Review: Travres Rescounter

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: chipshot31 — Chicago Illinois
Travres Rescounter
New Bufflo, Michigan USA

Travres Rescounter Made what I thought was hotel reservation at the comfort INN in New Buffalo, Michigan for a wedding on 6/1/2013 after giving credit card info I was told I would receive a e-mail confirmation in 15min. When I open e-mail next day didn't see confirmation . I try calling hotel only to find I New Bufflo Michigan

On 5/6/2013 I place a call to comfort inn hotel in new buffalo Michigan for one night under a wedding block special price for 6/1/2013 the person I spoke to said he couldn't do wedding block special since they were all booked up. So he indicated all he had left was a room with queen bed Reluctantly I excepted and gave him my credit card number to hold which I thought was strange but he indicated I would receive e-mail confirmation.

Next day opened up my e-mail and didn't find it so I placed a call to the comfort inn and ask why I didn't receive my confirmation number. The lady who answer told me there was no one with my name for a reservation and she also told me they don't charge credit card until check out time. Look at my banking statement and discovered the charge by Travres rescounter was made and when try calling the number attach to transaction 1-877-283-5585 all I got was a recording. No hotel room for niece wedding and out $149.62.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travres-Rescounter/New-Bufflo-Michigan/Travres-Rescounter-Made-what-I-thought-was-hotel-reservation-at-the-comfort-INN-in-New-B-1052758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travres Rescounter