Complaint Review: Travres Travel

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: K. Joe G — Decatur Texas
Travres Travel
Internet USA

Travres Travel I received billing from said company, but never made a phone call or internet connection for reservations to Travres Travel. This is a total rip off. I have not figured out how they got my credit card number, name, or any other information. I want my money back. Internet

I received billing for 316.49 from Travres Travel. I did not make any reservations for a motel room through them. I was at home on the stated date of the transaction. This billing is a complete rip-off and a lie. I will pay my bill, but I expect a refund to my Am. Express account for said occurence. Someone needs to stop these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travres-Travel/internet/Travres-Travel-I-received-billing-from-said-company-but-never-made-a-phone-call-or-inter-1052702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travres Travel