Bobbie

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: shanan — Grand Forks North Dakota
Travres Travel
Travres.com Internet United States of America

Travres Travel On March 15,2013 i booked two rooms with Travres booking. I was unable to keep my reservation i made woth them and never got refunded my money. 332.00 was automatically takin out of my card within sec internet

On March 13,2013 me and my family were visiting in Texas. We decided to book a room in San Antonio Texas reason being there was no open rooms where we were visiting. On our way to San.Antonio were using our gps with what we assumed to be the directions to our booked room. Wrong we ended up somewhere that was not even close to being the Days inn. We were lost we then jus decided to jus go and drive back were we were at to begin with. We didnt even get to stay in a comfortable place abd let me not forge to mention that i had 5 kids myself and my husband with. I have been tring to get a hold of somebody to get my money deposited in my card but of course no answer. so can someone please get a hold of me.

shanannatasha@gmail.com

Shanan Casillas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travres-Travel/internet/Travres-Travel-On-March-152013-i-booked-two-rooms-with-Travres-booking-I-was-unable-to-1041858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travres Travel