Complaint Review: Travres Travel

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Loran — Pecatonica Illinois United States of America
Travres Travel

Travres Travel Took Hotel Reservation and charged us but never made the reservation and now cannot get in touch with company to get our money back Internet

I looked up the motel on the internet and this traverse travel popped up they said they would book the room for me where I wanted to stay and send a conformation number to my email address. When I arrived at the motel there was no room booked by this company but they charged our credit card. When I tried to contact them they will not let you talk to anyone with out the conformation number that they did not send. What a hassle I have gone through to get this resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travres-Travel/internet/Travres-Travel-Took-Hotel-Reservation-and-charged-us-but-never-made-the-reservation-and-n-1025157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travres Travel