Complaint Review: Travrlocity

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Dave Henderson — Lancaster Ohio United States of America
Travrlocity

Travrlocity Ripped off car insurance Internet

Booked flight and car for son through Travelocity to and from Tulsa, Ok. Paid for auto insurance with Travelocity, but when son arrived they had no record at Advantage car rental of reservation. I called Travelocity and spoke with customer service and told them of problem and told them my son couldn't get car and I wanted the money back for insurance that was paid for. I was told that Advantage had my money and I would have to speak with them. Travelocity put me on hold and called Advantage and came back on with me and said Advantage had the reservation. I was put on hold again and the next thing I knew I was on the phone with Advantage. That person said they don't have anything to do with Travelocity and they never receive any money from Travelocity. The person told me that they have had alot of problems of bookings with companies like Travelocity. She said they take your money and when there's a problem they try to pass it off them to someone else and they keep your money. She told me the best thing to do is take care of all your bookings and reservations yourself, and get your cars when you arrive at the airport and there was nothing she could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travrlocity/internet/Travrlocity-Ripped-off-car-insurance-Internet-970206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travrlocity