• Report: #206418

• Submitted: Wed, August 16, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 16, 2006

• Reported By:anchorage Alaska
Trayvad Eshophere
10100 S. Ewing Ave. Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Trayvad Eshophere - Bellmanscarts - 2co Trayvad phone# out of service, no response to emails or faxes ripoff Chicago Illinois

I am a purchasing Agent for a company in Alaska. I ordered 2 each 6.5 gallon trash cans in the later part of Feb 2006. I starting following up on this order in April to get information on where my trash cans were.

This company had already charged my credit card but did not ship my order. I had tried numberous times to contact the vendor using different websites but the only number shown is the 866-551-2937 number and it is out of service.

I have sent another and final email to this company 8-16-2006. If I do not get a response back in the next couple days I will return to this site and put in another complain.

William
anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2006 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trayvad-Eshophere/Chicago-Illinois-60617/Trayvad-Eshophere-Bellmanscarts-2co-Trayvad-phone-out-of-service-no-response-to-emai-206418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trayvad Eshophere