Complaint Review: Trayvad

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:Metairie Louisiana
Trayvad
www.trayvad.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Trayvad BEWARE RIPPED OFF BY TRAYVAD! ripoff Chicago Illinois

I found Trayvad online during a search for wall-mounted ash receptacles. I ordered three (over $300), filled out the application, and sent a check as requested.

The check was cashed immediately, but, six weeks later, I have received no product.

Their voice mailbox is always full, and I have faxed and emailed them with no result.

I was dismayed to find a Ripoff Report filed on them, with the exact same M.O. as they've used with me. I am now concerned that I will never receive the ash receptacles. Next time, I'll check for a Ripoff Report before I order from any online company that I haven't already done business with.

Cate
Metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trayvad/Chicago-Illinois/Trayvad-BEWARE-RIPPED-OFF-BY-TRAYVAD-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-255131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trayvad