Complaint Review: TreadQuarters Discount Tire

• Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: William — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
TreadQuarters Discount Tire
1001 S. Military Highway Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

TreadQuarters Discount Tire Mr Tire, Very Rude and Deceptive - Damaged my Car Chesapeake, Virginia

I have been going to Treadquarters for all of my cars for years. I went to this paticular treadquarters on military higway in Virginia and was treated like dirt.

I took my car in for an inspection late 2010. Ryan called me a said my seat was broken. I went and looked and sure enough it looked like a large person sat in my drivers seat and broke one side of the reclining seat. So I asked what he was going to do about it. He kept it over night to "fix" it.

The next day I recieved a call from him saying there was nothing he could do. I went to the shop and Regi the manager pretty muched laughed at me saying there was nothing he could do giving my keys back. I was put in an awkward position, Regi the manager told me there was nothing I could do about it while there were 5 employees up front laughing.

I spent $350 at an upholstrey shop to get my seat repaired. The seat was not only broken but had an awful new oil smell to it.

I complained to corporate and got the run around, promises at 1st, and then no contact, and then promises, my last two voicemails to the person in charge of my account were never returned. I spent entirely too much time and money so far, so I am promised myself I would write up some reviews so this wont happen to another person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TreadQuarters-Discount-Tire/Chesapeake-Virginia-23464/TreadQuarters-Discount-Tire-Mr-Tire-Very-Rude-and-Deceptive-Damaged-my-Car-Chesapeake-698530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TreadQuarters Discount Tire