Complaint Review: Treadstead

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Olalekan — New Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Treadstead
500 Airport Blvd, suite 100 Burlingame, California United States of America

Treadstead I ordered electronics since Jan 31st 2011, order #44906. And since then the company has been playing game with me. I sent them an email to cancel the order and refund my money immediately but no call Burlingame , California

*Consumer Suggestion: A mere suggestion

I ordered mobile phone from this company. My order is #44906. Since i ordered the item from them, and that was the last thing i heard. They took my money and didn't send the item. My personal advice to the general public is to beware of this company. They're trying to rob people from the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treadstead/Burlingame-California-94010/Treadstead-I-ordered-electronics-since-Jan-31st-2011-order-44906-And-since-then-the-co-698277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treadstead

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A mere suggestion

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I have been dealing with this company for a while now, I have never had this issue. They can be slow to ship but they have delivered every time. I suggest you send an email to sales@treadstead.com and tell him the order number, You'll be speaking to AMY, tell her you want the Phone and to ship it out asap, usually this will get the job Done. Good LucK!

-Newdals