Complaint Review: Treasure Valley Coffee

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: ryan — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Treasure Valley Coffee
586 W 9320 S, Sandy, UT 84070 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Treasure Valley Coffee Treasure Valley Coffee, Inc Scam, Charge your credit card over and over without Authorization. Use fake answering service Salt Lake City, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! READ ABOUT RYAN AND HIS HISTORY

Treasure Valley Coffee is a joke! I tried to get setup them to use their services and it has turned out to be a nightmare!

First off to start their sales rep tried to take my old coffee equipment and said it was worthless and he could dispense of it "to sell it on the side or trade it somewhere". However I know it was worth money and still worked fine so I didn't let him take it and he finally let it go. Then he tried to replace all my water coolers I had previously and "take my old ones" He also mentioned he does that on the side and will make extra cash. Which should have been my first flag.

Second off they tell you a 30 day net and the next week they are in there hunting down employees telling them you don't pay them and scaring employees. Not to mentioned they racked me for my first month and said it would be higher this month and lower the following month which never happened. [continued below]....
.....

Eventually I got so sick of them I had them just come get all there stuff and they still tried to wax me for the full order when I had their service for less than a month and when they took all their supplies and equipment they still try to charge me for it.

Then the dagger comes along! They decide to charge my credit card every couple of days to see if I have money on it instead of contacting me like a MAN about it and see if they can get some money out of me..

No they just decide to run my card when ever they feel like it and have no authorization to do so! They will get a charge back on this one! Stay away from this company they promise the world and do the opposite of what they say they are going to do!

Also they use a fake answering service! They pay some booty service to answer their calls so they can avoid you and not return your call. Good Luck if you decide Treasure Valley they are the bar far the worst experience I have had ever with a coffee vendor..

Ryan
SLC UTAH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treasure-Valley-Coffee/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Treasure-Valley-Coffee-Treasure-Valley-Coffee-Inc-Scam-Charge-your-credit-card-over-and-1005037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treasure Valley Coffee

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! READ ABOUT RYAN AND HIS HISTORY

AUTHOR: Glenn - ()

Treasure Valley Coffee is an honest and fair company.  We have been operating for 30 years providing the best service at a fair price.  Unfortunately during that long period of time operating, we have encountered dishonest individuals like Ryan Jensen.  Ryan Jensen is the author of the Ripoff report post against our company.  We provided product  to Ryan Jensen and his company One Touch Media of Salt Lake City.

After we provided  Ryan Jensen and his company One Touch Media with product, Ryan Jensen  did not want to pay us.  When we went to ask for payment, he would avoid us or give our representatives one excuse after another.  Finally, we decided to just cut our losses and remove our equipment from his office.  We were given an invalid credit card for payment, so we were unable to collect for any of the product that was used by Ryan Jensen and his company.  Since then, we have found out that Ryan Jensen and One Touch Media have been scamming numerous people.  His scam reports can even be found on this site "Ripoff Report".   The latest Ripoff Report states that Ryan Jensen has closed up his business (One Touch Media)  and has now ripped off his employees at One Touch Media.

Thank you for taking the time to read about what actually happened in this situation.