Complaint Review: Treasuresbybeth

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: banannahannah — portland Oregon United States of America
Treasuresbybeth

Treasuresbybeth liar and cheat! Internet

I was also used my Treasuresbybeth! Seriously, your excuse was the same to everyone. You knew just what you were doing when you ran off with everyones money! This was my first time on etsy and you made me question if it was even a site I should shop from, since you lied to me and stole my money. Your excuse now is that your account was locked so you couldnt respond to people.... Well my question is, WHY WAS YOUR ACCOUNT LOCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Luckily, 2 years later, a nice lady from New York restored my faith in Etsy and made and shipped my second order, purchased from etsy, in a week. Shame on you for screwing so many people out of money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treasuresbybeth/internet/Treasuresbybeth-liar-and-cheat-Internet-965776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treasuresbybeth