Complaint Review: Tree Classics

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Somerset New Jersey
Tree Classics
6508 S 27th St, Suite 9200 Oak Creek, Wisconsin USA

Tree Classics, Tree Classics.com, treeclassics.com Stay away!!! Tree Classics sells defective, low quality products!!! Not a company you want to do business with. Horrible customer service! Oak Creek Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Jennifer from Tree Classics

I purchased a Christmas tree from Tree Classics in November 2011.  The tree is defective.  It is a tree with pre-installed lights and half the lights on the tree have gone out.  This happened prior to the warranty expiring and unfortunately, I did not call to report the issue until just after the warranty expired.  Regardless, the tree is low quality, defective and now useless.  Along with either receiving a refund or a replacement for the tree I want to make sure others know not to do business with this company.

I called their customer service department and followed all of their instructions in terms of how to fix the tree lights.  After all of their suggestions failed (replace fuses, wiggle the lights, etc) they told me that I was out of luck and good luck with the tree. [continued below]....

.....  I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told no.  I also know that they do make exceptions but was told not this time.  Just an awful company with horrible customer service.

Horrible! I warn you, do not order from this company.  I bought a tree from them for $670!!!!!!!  Supposedly a "quality" tree.  Well, two years in half the lights on the tree are out.  Haley on their customer service team proceeds to tell me that the warranty has expired and I'm out of luck and good luck with the tree.  Are you kidding?!?!  Just barely outside the warranty and nothing they are willing to do to help with their defective product.

Seriously, stay far away from this company.  Their products are horrible/defective as is their customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-Classics/Oak-Creek-Wisconsin-53154/Tree-Classics-Tree-Classicscom-treeclassicscom-Stay-away-Tree-Classics-sells-defec-1117199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree Classics

Jennifer from Tree Classics

AUTHOR: Jennifer D. - ()

We apologize for any inconvenience the lighting issue may have caused you. After sending initial troubleshooting steps to you, we have escalated this concern to our Management team to look into your account. We have determined that unfortunately, your tree’s light warranty has expired. We deeply apologize that we are unable to service your tree and if the outcome is not what is expected. Please let us know if we can answer any further questions by sending us an email.  Kindly note that this website does not allow us to post our email address but our customer service email address can be found on our website. Thank you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC