Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing THM / Turley-Thompson

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2003

• Reported By:Winamac Indiana
Tree House Marketing THM / Turley-Thompson
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing Rip-Off Telemarketing fraud business I returned the product as it seems to be nothing more than adhesive tape. Provo Utah

I ordered the Lyproderm, Tda, weight control adhesive patches. $29.95 for 30 days and as long as the product was returned at the end of 30 days if you were not satisfied, there is no additional charge. I returned the product as it seems to be nothing more than adhesive tape.

Now 30 days later I receive an additional $69.95 charged to my credit card. I was able to contact someone by phone at Turley. I asked about this unauthorized charge. She flat out told me they are not going to give your money back. Asked for a Supervisor and she said NO, they are on the phone, they will call you back.

Now I find all these same rip-off stories listed for this same company.

Pattie
Winamac, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing-THM-Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-Rip-Off-Telemarketing-fraud-business-I-returned-the-product-as-it-seem-61296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing THM / Turley-Thompson