Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2003

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Tree House Marketing
58740 N. 530 East Utah East Utah, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff Utah

I order the product "Slim Patch" from the company and I was told that if I do not like the product I can return it back and they will not charge me. The product did not work for me at all. I sent it back immediately after I realize that. However, I was charged 199.95 for nothing. After calling them many times and trying to get my money back, I realize that they will never return my money back. I hope that someone can stop them from steeling money and abusing people.

Victoria
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/East-Utah-Utah/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-Utah-49512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing