Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, December 19, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 19, 2002

• Reported By:Comtock Park Michigan
Tree House Marketing
740 North 530 East Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing Rip-off Unauthorized charge to my credit card Orem Utah

*0:

I ordered a weight lose patch from tree house marketing, a trial period of 30 days for 19.90. Months later I recieved my bank statement and had a 199.95 charge to my account from tree house marketing.

After trying to call them at two different numbers several times, I've been told the number was disconnected. This is a fraud, and I've lost 199.95 and no way to get it back

Lisa
Comstock Park, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2002 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Orem-Utah-84058/Tree-House-Marketing-Rip-off-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-Orem-Utah-38750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

After reading many other complaints for this company, I now know that I am not the only one with problems with these people. I only recieved 30 day trial of the slim patch, unlike others who recieved the extra 2 month supply, and I still had my account charged for 199.95 on the 2nd of december. These people have ruined christmas for my son, who now will not the christmas presents he deserves, and to you treehouse marketing, I hope you get what you deserve, I will not give up.