Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, November 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 30, 2002

• Reported By:Prescott Valley AZ
Tree House Marketing
740N530E Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing RIPOFF Tried to charge me for a product returned that didn't work! Orem Utah

This company had called me regarding two of their products. Lip Explosion and The Slim PAtch.
They offered a $19.90 trial fee for 30 days of each product. And then if I kept the product they would charge me $199.00 for the product.

I said yes and I recieved first the LIp Explosion. Even though I liked the product many websites provided the same product much cheaper than Tree House Marketing and I sent the product back SIGNED delivery.

I recieved reciept that the product made it to their company safely and there was no charge on my credit card.
The second product, the Slim Patch took longer to recieve because it came from out of the country.

I tried it for a few weeks and saw no results, I sent it back to the same address that I sent back the Lip Explosion to(the label said to send it there) I did not send it signed delivery because I felt I could trust the company because I had no problem with the product being returned before.

Now I am getting harrassing phone calls from a Shawn/Sean Ohara stating that he has a recording of my voice authorizing them to make the charge to our credit card for $199.00. (We have since closed the card.) And that I had better get an attorney to take care of them sueing me.

DO not trust this company AT ALL!!!

Prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2002 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Orem-Utah-84097/Tree-House-Marketing-RIPOFF-Tried-to-charge-me-for-a-product-returned-that-didnt-work-Or-36642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing