Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Reported By:Bucyrus Ohio
Tree House Marketing
Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff habit Orem Utah

I ordered a weight loss patch product. A one month supply was $19.90. I received the product along with 2 months supply added.

I sent the product back via Priority Mail requesting a refund following the proceedure outlined with the product.
Not even 2 weeks after receiving the product, even after sending it back, I was charged $199.95 from Tree House Marketing.

My phone bill shows 23 times that I called there with no response, just an answering machine taking messages. I began emailing them. A human being finally answered my email stating he would forward my info to the refund department.

I did not hear from him again. Thirty days later I bombarded the company with emails to every department I could. I got the same person to respond. He did not give me any hope. He told me that he had emailed me back 3 times. I assured him he had not. I still have not received my refund.

I was shocked to see this site with so many stories the same as mine. Now I know. Something must be done.

Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2002 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Orem-Utah/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-habit-Orem-Utah-37446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing