Memorial

• Reported By:Two Rivers Wisconsin
Tree House Marketing
Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing rip-off fraud Utah

Iposted an earlier report about TreeHouse Marketing. I called the company just a few minutes ago and spoke to a Clarisse. She informed me that since my return did not get there within the 30 day period that there would be no refund. She offered to mail the lyperderm patches back to me at a cost of 9.00. She has got to be kidding.

I wanted to resolve this matter by the company partially refunding the money. Even something is better than nothing. HOwever, she said there would be no refund at all period. What kind of business is this? First of all I only paid for the initial trial period and I returned all of the other 30 day packages and am being charged a whopping 400.00.

I spoke to another representative who adamantly refused to offer any kind of a refund. This company needs to be investigated and I would surely like to be involved in any class action to this company charged with consumer fraud. I feel for all the telemarketers who work for TreeHouse, you would think they could find a more reputable company to work for.

Kate
Two Rivers, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84058/Tree-House-Marketing-rip-off-fraud-Utah-49981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing