Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2003

• Reported By:Conover North Carolina
Tree House Marketing
400 W 5050 N , Provo Utah 84604 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing (Turley) Ripoff Scam Artists from Hell Provo Utah

I received a phone call at home with a sales pitch on diet patches. They offed a months supply for $19.95 and since I am constantly dieting, you always think maybe this will work. All they needed was my debit card number and if I wanted to return the unused amount I would receive a full refund.

They then let me speak with someone to confirm my order and that's when this person told me that the remainder of the cost ($399.90) would be debited from my debit card one month from that day.

That's when I said "NO I Do NOT WANT", and they agreed and thanked me for my time. Well they did take the $19.95 from my account but they also took the $399.90 and I did not receive anything. When the $399.90 was taken in mid June. I called the Bank and they in turn returned the debit to them stating "unauthorized debit".

However while I was on vacation the week of July 4th the Debit was returned to my account and the bank had no choice but to release the money.

When I returned and found out that this had happened again I was furious. I spent all of July and August emailing and calling this company. They agreed that a mistake had been made and the refund had been approved but it was on Jason Turley's desk. I called and emailed every day. They knew my voice when I called. Two weeks ago I received a check for the $399.90 and quickely deposited in my account. Not the end of the story. I just found out that the check was returned to my bank "Non Sufficient Funds". So the story continues. They Did A Job On Me.

Joyce
Conover, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2003 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604/Tree-House-Marketing-Turley-Ripoff-Scam-Artists-from-Hell-Provo-Utah-66765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing