Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2003

• Reported By:Crescent Oregon
Tree House Marketing
404 W 5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff Tree House marketing in my opinion SUCKS Provo Utah

The Tree House Marketing Co...... Is a Big rip off!

I ordered a product to quit smoking it was called nicphre-nex OK it was a 30 day trial if not satisfied return with in the 30 day period for a full refund $199.95, well all said and done I sent it back in 7 days it wasn't for me!

Now I think it was all over, wrong!

A month later those s****. />
This was done on Sept 12 2002 and still haven't received my refund! I got ahold of B.B.B of Salt Lake City ut. Now so far I received a letter from Tree House stating You are entitled to a refund in the amount of $199.95 a check will be cut within the next 21 business days I received this letter on March 3, 2003, I called again on April 17 and said where is my check they said the check has been cut you will receive sometime this month (yea Right)!

Today is May 1 I called again and was told it would be another month to get my check. I asked for the manager to call Im still waiting! When is this going to stop! I was going to cut this short but the people need to know about a rip off like this!

Tree House marketing in my opinion SUCKS!!! They should be shut down!! There nothing more worthless than a Rip Off Company!

Crescent, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2003 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-Tree-House-marketing-in-my-opinion-SUCKS-Provo-Utah-55308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing