Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2003

• Reported By:Lewisburg West Virginia
Tree House Marketing
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Provo Utah

I returned Zylacor, a weight loss product, to the Company. They said I had a 30 day trial offer and the product had to be returned by the 37th day. I returned the product before the 37th day, but they said that it was 37 days from the shipping date not the date of receipt. Doesn't make any sense, how do they expect me to try the product for 30 days when have of the 30 days were gone before I received the product.

Also, if it had been 37 days they should have charged my account on the 37 or 38th day, however, they waited until I returned the product and charged me the day after they had received the return - doesn't make any sense. I did manage to get my money back - this was in July, however, they charged it again in August and I'm fighting with them again. So sad.

West Virginia

Lewisburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2003 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Provo-Utah-66877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing