Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2003

• Reported By:omaha Nebraska
Tree House Marketing
(404 West 5050 North) Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff Provo Utah

On 5-29-03 they shiped a 30 days supply of ring stop for ringing in the ears, a charge of 19.90 was charge to my account. and on 7-05-03 additional of $ 220.00 would be charge to my account. Ihad 37 days to return the unused portion of the product back. on 06-18-03 at 4:14:03 p.m. I mail the product back.parcel post I did not Insure the box.

I use the same one they sent me.I used the addresse 404 west 5050 north. Provo, ut 84606. but they also have a mailing address of tree house marketing 740 north 530 east, Orem Utah 84058. phone 800-205-4918 then there is a phone 800-698-9997. my bank investigated the matter but said it may be little they could. so far the $220.00 stand as is for now. I put the ball in your hand to see what you can do about this.I have been able to reach them at neather phone number. The charge went thru Monterey Financial. who ever they are.Also I was charge $19.90 on 05-29-03

omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84606/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-Provo-Utah-69427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing