Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2003

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Tree House Marketing
4040 West Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing -RING STOP-RIPOFF Provo Utah

I was just shipped an order of RING STOP today, which I did not order. I called Tree House Marketing and they told me I was enrolled in their auto ship program when I made my inital purchase back in July. I told them I was not aware of this and that I would have my husband send the product back, A.S.A.P. They told me I could not get my money back because it was already shipped.

How can you charge me for something I didn't order? As it turns out, they charged me 3 weeks ago, twice, for this product. I contacted my bank and had an investigation initiated but for right now, they have my $60.00 dollars!!! These people are SICK. I urge everyone on this site to contact the attorney general of Utah-cybercrime@utah.gov-to put a stop to this madness!!

That is the only way they will cease taking advantage of innocent people. You can call that illegitimate 1-800 number until you are blue and pink in the face, they are not going to stop. I am mad as hell, and if I were afforded the opportunity to see the lady I spoke with today, who insisted on telling me I knew about the autoship program, I swear I would give her a "head job". lol

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/Provo-Utah/Tree-House-Marketing-RING-STOP-RIPOFF-Provo-Utah-67923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing