Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2004

• Reported By:Cave Junction Oregon
Tree House Marketing
740 N. 530E Orem , Ut 84058 Nationwide U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff by Randy. I was called to try some diet pills, money back guarantee pills were returned but no credit Orem And Provo Utah

I received a phone call for diet pills with a 30day money back deal. They didn't work so were returned before the 30 day period. I told them I didn't want more pills that they offered at a lower price. They billed my card for $229.95. When I called to complain they said to send a copy of my statement and they would return my money. I sent this info back, return receipt requested and have never heard from them again and they don't answer the phone now.

Helen
Cave Junction, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2004 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House-Marketing/nationwide/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-by-Randy-I-was-called-to-try-some-diet-pills-money-back-gua-86693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House Marketing