Complaint Review: Tree House

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:bel air Maryland
Tree House
404 W 5050 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Aka Turley Thompson they ripped me off of 229.00, he was supposed to send me a 100.00 refund check which I have never received, and now 29.95 was withdrawn out if acct RIPOFF Provo Utah

I finally got a hold of the man, Jason, who is in charge, of course he gave me a false name, Dan. I explained to him that I did not want the product and wanted a full refund. He said I was past my 30 days and could not receive refund. I explained to him that for 3 weeks I had been trying to reach him and either gt a busy signal or no answer at all. So technically I was not past my 30 days.

He argue with me for about 5 miutes and finally agreed to send me a refund check for 100.00. I agreed and he said it would be here in 7-10 business days. It has been over 2 weeks and there has been no check.

I opened my bank statement today and there was another charge for 29.95 on my account. I did not auhorize this withdrawal and stated to him that I did not want my membership, I had never wanted it in the first place. He understood, said he would cancel my membership. Now he is stealing from me.

I have tried to call back the number but it is constantly busy. All other numbers have been disconnected. Even one sounds like a answering machine with his voice saying this number has been disconnected.

Jennifer
bel air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-House/Provo-Utah-84604-56500/Tree-House-Aka-Turley-Thompson-they-ripped-me-off-of-22900-he-was-supposed-to-send-me-a-69746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree House