Complaint Review: Tree Realty

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: KW — Orlando Florida
Tree Realty
2524 Norfolk Rd Orlando, Florida United States of America

Tree Realty These guys are the worst rental company out there, they don't uphold their end of the bargain! Orlando, Florida

Here are some issues i have had with this property management company: Tree Realty.I would NOT recommend that anyone bother working with them, the ONLY one in that office that makes you feel like she cares is Sara, the others you can forget about, they want nothing but to collect the money and make it look like they handled the issue.  Garbage Fee: This fee was never disclosed to us when we signed the lease.

However we moved in in March 2012, it wasn't until November of 2012 that i received a letter on my door that if i do not pay my garbage fee that the service would be discontinued and they will no longer be picking up my trash. Ok, again this was never disclosed to me, i knew nothing about having to pay my own garbage fee as the tenant. So i reached out to the management company, and yet again they tried to refer to somewhere in the lease where it says i am responsible for my own utilities.

I have rented for many years and NEVER had i once had to pay for my own garbage pick up, that was absolutely absurd. However, of course there was an issue, there was words back and forth, and in the end i was stuck having to pay an additional $17.83 per month to have my garbage picked up. Horrible management service. please be advised. Disposal:My garbage disposal had stopped working so i called my property manager, and she immediately told me this was my issue it was not her issue, that i better get it handled, that i broke it and so on.

When i requested that she have someone come out there and take a look at it, she finally after arguing back and forth that all i wanted was for someone to come see what was wrong with it, she finally sent someone over. There yet again was no reason for her to come at me making it like it was me that caused the issue or me that broke the disposal or me that would be handling the fee when they find out it was something i did to it. In the end when the men came to look at it, it turned out to be a bad disposal and it was only a matter of time before it went out.

So all of her arguing, wasting time, threats of me having to pay etc, was such a pointless argument when it was handled in the end and never even my fault. Horrible management  Another issue i have had with Tree realty is they say things and then try to say they never said them. For instance with my AC Unit, they were supposed to have a handy man come out every month and change the filter,

well months had gone by and when he was out here handling a different issue in the home, it reminded me to ask management about having the handy man come out and change the filters once a month. He proceeded to tell me that because rent was negotiated that they were no longer responsible for the ac service (he must have made up this rule without telling me.) Makes no sense, they are a pointless company that i don't know how anyone in the right mind would want them as their representation, and pay them money for nothing but an issue at all times. Horrible Management .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tree-Realty/Orlando-Florida-32819/Tree-Realty-These-guys-are-the-worst-rental-company-out-there-they-dont-uphold-their-en-1045579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tree Realty