Complaint Review: TreeHouse Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:Jefferson City Missouri
TreeHouse Marketing
740 North 530 East Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff rip-offs Orem Utah

Tree House Marketing contacted me about the new patches called Lyproderm, used to help lose weight, for $19.90 for a 37 day trail. So I thought for $19.90 for a 37 day trail, I'll try it. When I recieved my Lyproderm in the mail they sent me a 90 day supply. I used the 30 day trail package, that I thought I was getting for only $19.90. Before my 37 days were up I sent back the 60 day supplies. I then received my credit card statement, there was a charge to $69.95 from Tree House Marketing. So I called them and asked why they charged me $69.95 for a my $19.90 30 day trail package. They stated that I used the product so they charged me $69.95. But when I ordered the 30 day trail was $19.90.

Tree House Market is nothing but a rip off out to get your money!!

Mindy
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TreeHouse-Marketing/Orem-Utah-84058/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-rip-offs-Orem-Utah-58652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TreeHouse Marketing