Complaint Review: TreeHouse Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2003

• Reported By:Henderson North Carolina
TreeHouse Marketing
5252 N. Edgewood Dr. Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Tree House Marketing ripoff, turn money out of account and then send me a product that I have refused before and can not contact them Provo Utah

Tree House Marketing send me the trial and they took my money and said that order on a date that didn't. I told them to never call me again and now they took more money out of my new account cause I close my other account so they would be able to take any more money. But they found a way to do so. Then send me the same thing that they offer for trial. I told them that I didn't want because it did not work for me. NOW I can't get in touch with them. The number says it's disconnected and the 1 800 number does not work. Therefore I can not call to see why they sent this product and charged it to me.

Henderson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2003 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TreeHouse-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604/Tree-House-Marketing-ripoff-turn-money-out-of-account-and-then-send-me-a-product-that-I-h-68400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TreeHouse Marketing