Complaint Review: TreeHouse Marketing

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Maplewood Missouri
TreeHouse Marketing
400 West 5050 North Provo, Utah Andorra

TreeHouse Marketing ripoff, got robbed, wrongly & over billed my debit, no refund given Provo Utah

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE NOTE - there is a Treehouse Marketing, Inc. - Based In Los Angeles, CA NOT AFFILIATED WITH TREEHOUSE MARKETING IN UTAH. LOS ANGELES California

TreeHouse Marketing akd TMG International
custsupport@thm.com

I ordered a 'Supplement' [10-21-02] to increase bust size. I received it on 11-05-02 & it didn't work. I agreed to allow a billing of $19.95 on my debit. I returned 2 of the 3 unused bottles [11-21-02] and requested a Return Signature Post Card from my post office. The Signature card was signed by [Wayne Turley] Jason's brother... & dated 11-21-02. On 12-05-02 I noticed that my bank card was drafted $199.99.

I was so furious that I looked up both Jason's and Wayne's home phone # on whitepages.com [Jason's HM: 801-221-1981 - no longer working \ cell: 801-836-3433 - currently working]... since then his home # changed but I did TODAY leave a message on his cell phone! At that time Tree House's # was 800-698-9997. I have made no less than 20 called to Tree House and spoke to Wayne 2x. I heard statements like "we just changed banks and our money is frozen for 30 days... to... yes, I see you did return that mdse, let me get your refund ready. I have also received 4 letters [the last being 3\3\03] stating that my refund was on its way, please allow 30 mores days. As of today 5\10\05... I am in the same bra and I have NO refund !!

I contacted the MO BBB and they could do nothing about this !!

Teri
Maplewood, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TreeHouse-Marketing/Provo-Utah-86604/TreeHouse-Marketing-ripoff-got-robbed-wrongly-over-billed-my-debit-no-refund-given-Pr-142243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TreeHouse Marketing

AUTHOR: Treehousela.com - (U.S.A.)

*Please note that there is a separate company in Los Angeles Called Treehouse Marketing, Inc that is NOT affiliated in any way with the old company mentioned in previous reports.

The Treehousela company is an events and marketing company with a legitimate track record of very successful high-profile events and marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. (www.treehousela.com or www.treehousemarketing.com)

Travis
Los Angeles, California

AUTHOR: Treehousela.com - (U.S.A.)

Travis