Complaint Review: TreeHouse - Turley-Thompson - Monterey Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Thornton Colorado
TreeHouse - Turley-Thompson - Monterey Financial Services
5252 N Edgewood Dr. Provo, Utah U.S.A.

TreeHouse/Turley-Thompson/Monterey Financial Services ripoff scam of a diet pill called Zylacor III Provo Utah

*Consumer Comment: Fight Back!

I ordered this diet pill unfortunately. When I received the box, there was no invoice for the price, when they mailed it and what date I would be charged for it. There was no information on returning the product if I was unhappy or if there were no results. I tried to call, but I was sent in circles.

When I saw that the charge ($229.95) went through I called the phone number listed, which was for Monterey Financial Services, they told me that they just do the billing and don't have any information for me. I tried to find out more but I didn't know where to look.
I found another charge on my bank statement for $29.95 on 8-28, and called the number listed. This number is non-stop busy.

So I called Monterey Financial again, and they amazingly found a phone number for me. I called it and it was a voice mail for a Jason Turley. So I called back to Monterey and told them, and I called the number again and it was answered by someone. They put me on hold for 10 minutes and then a lady in CS answered and I think she even used a fake name, because she had a hard time spelling it for me. She gave me a fax number so I can cancel any further shipments and charges. We've also cancelled that credit card and are getting new numbers issued out to us because of this.

Lena
Thornton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2003 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TreeHouse-Turley-Thompson-Monterey-Financial-Services/Provo-Utah-84604/TreeHouseTurley-ThompsonMonterey-Financial-Services-ripoff-scam-of-a-diet-pill-called-Zy-67090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TreeHouse - Turley-Thompson - Monterey Financial Services

Fight Back!

AUTHOR: Fu-mcs_and_mfs - (U.S.A.)

They are listed with the BBB.org as:

Business ID: 1186-0009000136

Federal Trade Commision
600 Penselvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC. 20580
877-382-4357

Both Monterey Financial Services and Monterey Collection Services are the same company at the same address witht he same phone numbers. Don't let them to continue illegal fraudulant practices.