Complaint Review: Treehouse Consulting & Marketing/TMG International/Turley Thompson

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Treehouse Consulting & Marketing/TMG International/Turley Thompson
404 W 5050N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Consulting & Marketing TMG International Turley Thompson Stole my money and now reporting to collection agency ripped off and scammed ProvoProvo Utah

I order the quit smoking all natural herbs. Paid $19.95 up front, if I didnt like the product I could send it back within 30 days. I liked the product and allowed TMG International to withdraw $199.95 from my checking account. They did better than that, TMG International withdrew it twice. I contacted TMG International and they stated it was not in their data base. I stated they may be so, but the fact was my bank statement said it was withdrew twice. I finally contacted my bank and they returned my money. Now TMG has turned this $199.95 over to a collection agency called Monterey Collection Services. They told me to call TMG International and report this. Guess what "Its not in their data base". Go Figure. I am filing a consumer report, attorney general offices and I will take this further. ANY ONE WANT TO JOIN ME FOR A CIVIL SUIT, CONTACT ME on this report.

Ranay
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2003 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Consulting-MarketingTMG-InternationalTurley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Consulting-Marketing-TMG-International-Turley-Thompson-Stole-my-money-and-now-53188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Consulting & Marketing/TMG International/Turley Thompson