Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing And Monterey Financial Service

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003

• Reported By:roanoke Virginia
Treehouse Marketing And Monterey Financial Service
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing And Monterey Financial Service ripoff and then was very rude on the phone threatening us with legal action consumer fraud ripoff Provo Utah

I got a call from these people telling me how there product works and guaranteed it would work. I tried it and it did nothing it said it would do and I also exercised along with it.

I smelled of it to see if there was any medication smell and there was none. I tried to call the company for 3 weeks someone told me to hold and never came back. I had high hopes that this product would help me and all it did was make me more depressed. I have read some of the rebuttals from the company and if this was a legitment business it would not write back telling them that there customers were Idiots and Dumb asses that to me shows there otherside.

Then they turn this over to a collection agent the name Monterey Finanicial they called with rude coments and threats. My husband found Rip Off Report.com and the first thing that he saw was this company and the financial company. For these people, the Attorney Generals Office is been contacted,and don't fool around with peoples lives with a bunch of item's that don't work, after all being over weight and giving them hope is a very sick joke.

Charlene
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing-And-Monterey-Financial-Service/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-And-Monterey-Financial-Service-ripoff-and-then-was-very-rude-on-the-ph-57752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing And Monterey Financial Service