Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing - Turley Thompson

• Submitted: Tue, September 09, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2003

• Reported By:Humble Texas
Treehouse Marketing - Turley Thompson
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing - Turley Thompson This company is a pro at the rip off game some one should shut them down I was ripped off Provo Utah

I tried the product Zalcor on a free 30 day trial, after realizing the caffine content was giving me a headache I returned the product. To my suprise I was still billed. Upon tring to call the company for 2 days with no luck, I finally got through to a live person.

The customer service represtitive was unable to help so I was transfered to her boss. His "claim" is that they recieved my product back on day 31 instead of on day 30. How convient to be off by one day.

I am also in dispute of when they claim to have shipped the product. I clearly remember talking to the salesman while we were walking out the door for the 4th of July weekend. They claim that they shipped the product on June 30. How could they have shipped it 4 days before I ordered it.

Some one please help me put a stop to these crooks!!!

Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2003 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing-Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-Turley-Thompson-This-company-is-a-pro-at-the-rip-off-game-some-one-s-66734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing - Turley Thompson