Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing Turley-Thompson

• Submitted: Thu, October 30, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2003

• Reported By:Kalona Iowa
Treehouse Marketing Turley-Thompson
treehousemarketing.com Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing Turley-Thompson ripoff....I returned product and still after one year I havent recieved any money back Provo Utah

In October of 2002 I was contacted by a male person identifying himself as Jason Turley. He asked if I was interested in a weight loss product.....it was in the form of a patch. I said I was but how expensive is it. he told me the price and I said it was too much. he then went on to tell me that if he could send it to me to try that my credit card would not be charged for 45 days. and that if I was not satisfied with product I could return it and there would be no chasrge to my credit card.

however my credit card was charged right away and when I did return product they told me they had never recieved it. I kept in contact with Jason Turley and he finally gave me the name of another person to contact because I guess he didnt wan to deal with me....her name was Charmaine.

She finally did investigate and did find out that they did recieve the product back from me.....I then had to fax her the charges on my credit debit card......then I have contacted about every two months since and they finally in May told me that my money was due bqack to me....However it is now Oct 30, 2003 and I still have not received my money.

Jason Turley today told me he no longer works there or owns co. and gave me Scott Thompsons number 1-801-361-7920..he however does not answer I get voice mail. so will he return call? I doubt it.

Joyce or Jody
Kalona, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2003 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing-Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah/Treehouse-Marketing-Turley-Thompson-ripoffI-returned-product-and-still-after-one-year-70573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing Turley-Thompson