Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing aka NICphRE-NEx aka Turley-Thompson

• Submitted: Fri, January 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2003

• Reported By:Calhoun Georgia
Treehouse Marketing aka NICphRE-NEx aka Turley-Thompson
400 W 5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing aka NICphRE-NEx aka Turley-Thompson ripoff Provo Utah

*Consumer Comment: RING STOP-DID NOT STOP

Ordered product to stop smoking. Operator said it would arrive in 5-7 days. It came about 3 weeks later with no invoice or conformation of any kind. Tried all web addresses with no luck.
Called several times and was put on hold for more than 15 minutes, called back to the operator with no more luck in getting through. Will be seekong further action.

Diane
Calhoun, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2003 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing-aka-NICphRE-NEx-aka-Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-aka-NICphRE-NEx-aka-Turley-Thompson-ripoff-Provo-Utah-40991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing aka NICphRE-NEx aka Turley-Thompson

RING STOP-DID NOT STOP

AUTHOR: Patricia - (U.S.A.)

I paid for the Ring Stop-used it the way they instructed it did not work.
I sent it back-and because the post office delivery was two days late they would not refund
my money.

When I called the associate who answered said they
would not return my money but they would send the merchandise back to me. Why should I take the merchandise back when it did not work?

TOO BAD-SO SAD is basically what they said.

I am telling all my friends-clients-customers-vendors-doctors and family not to trust this company because they are not interested in helping
just ripping off all they can from anyone they can

I guess I am learning the hard way. I was so excited that maybe there was a cure for tinnitus.