Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2003

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Treehouse Marketing
Uthah East Utah, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing illegal ripoff charges East Utah

*Author of original report: Treehouse Marketing: litterally in a treehouse?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am sending that message regarding to problems concerning Tree house Marketing. I was illegaly charged by that company for $199.95. I ordered their product on Jan 24 and at that time they charged me for $19 dollars.

I sent the product that I did not like back to them and they received it on March 3 2003. Now they are saying that they sent me the product in October and they do not want to return my money. They lied. Please HELP. We have to stop them from rip of the people.

Thanks,

Victoria
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/East-Utah-Utah/Treehouse-Marketing-illegal-ripoff-charges-East-Utah-49609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing

Treehouse Marketing: litterally in a treehouse?

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I was illegaly charged by Treehouse Marketing company for $199.95. I ordered their product on Jan 24 and at that time they charged me for $19.99 dollars, which I agreed to pay.

I sent the product that I did not like back to them and they received it on March 3 2003, which was 34 days since I had received it. On March 14, I saw they had charged me $199.95. When I called them, they said that they had sent me the product in October and that they do not want to return my money. They lied. There is no proof that they had sent me this product in October, also, I only found out about the company in January. Unfortunately, I did not see this site until I had ordered the product. Please HELP. We have to stop them from ripping off people like that.

decisions