Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 21, 2002

• Reported By:Columbia MO
Treehouse Marketing
740 North 530 East Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing ripoff Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: charged from my account too

On 8-23-02 I purchased a product by the name of Slim Patch from a phone order system. I had found this product threw an e-mail that was sent to me, where I left my phone number to be contacted about this product.
The "company" contacted my amost hourly the next few days until finally I was at home to take there call.
At this time I placed an order for a 30 supply that was to arrive in 7-10 working days.

At that time it did not arrive, afterwhich I called the number that was provided to me by the sales person. I was greated by a young lady that stated the product was being shipped from over seas and it was to be delivered in a few days.

The following week I called back to let them know that I had not received the package, yet and agreed to call back when I received it, whuch I did when I finally received the package in early October. I was told at that time that I would have 30 days to decide if I wanted to keep the product, and if I did not that I would need to call them and notify them that I was to send it back and that now further charges would be added to my account.

On 10-25-02, this morning, I discovered not (1) but (2) charges on my checking account for $99.95 each. This inturn over drew my checking account, leaving me with 2 return charges and a negative balance of 240.00. I have contacted my bank, and debet card company to report this issue.

I will now not be able to take car of my monthly needs, like part of rent and my utilities.
This company is going to have to be stopped.
What can we do to stop them. If anyone has been able to do anything about them please let me know, I am willing to help in any way I can.

Candice
Columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2002 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/Orem-Utah-84058/Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-Orem-Utah-33463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing

charged from my account too

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

I too was ripped off by this company. Someone called me after I filled out a form online. I was charged 29.85, for the trial. A couple of weeks later I see a charged from my account in the amount of 199.90, the next day 99.50. Someone please tell me what to do.