Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 06, 2002

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Treehouse Marketing
740 North 530 East Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing victimized many consumers ripoff business deceptive company fraud Orem Utah

Received an email on October 5th from friend who knows I was trying to quit smoking.

I went to the site filled out information and received a call from them about a week later. I agreed to purchase a trial product for $19.90. This ammount is all that was authorized to be taken from account.

I received the product roughly 10 days later. There was no information, flyer or material that came with the product to give consumer information.

I never opened any of the product. I tried to reach the company from hell several times via the phone and never got through to anyone.

I tried to research via the internet on web site from product bottle and that didn't exist. I emailed Jason Turley at Treehouse Marketing about their activies and he apologized for all the problems and to feel free to reach them.

The $19.90 was deducted from my account on October 15th. I returned the product return receipt on November 13th. I received the returned receipt signed/dated November 20th.

On December 4th Treehouse Marketing fraudulently deducted $199.95 from my account against authorization.

I am still battling with them and the bank to refund the money.

I am have and will continue to file suit with the Attorney Generals office of Utah.

Heidi
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2002 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/Orem-Utah-84097/Treehouse-Marketing-victimized-many-consumers-ripoff-business-deceptive-company-fraud-Orem-37401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing