Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2003

• Reported By:Schenectady New York
Treehouse Marketing
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing ripoff business from hell deceptive company tricked and lied to us victimized many consumers Provo Utah

I am sickened by what I've read hear. So many people have been scammed by this company and it seems no one can do a thing to help all of us. My story is so close to all of the others that in one way I was happy to see that I had people out there who know exactly what I've been through.

Then on the other hand I was saddened to see that as far as I can see I will never see the $199.95 they STOLE DISHONESTLY from me! I have a letter from them to the Better Business Bureau of Utah. They stated after careful research it said they did owe me that money. After I had not received the money I called the BBB again and the girl informed me that they admitted in the letter they owe you the money no matter what they are saying now.

I'll bet you can guess what Lana is saying now. We are waiting from the company to see when they shipeed out their product to you because we don't know when it was and so we can't verify you sent it back on time. Well that is crap because when I talked to someone last year they told me every date they had and they said we did get the product back in time and I have the letter you sent the BBB as proof.

Lana still won't admit to a thing. These people need to be stopped!!!!!

Marianne
Schenectady, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2003 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604-5650/Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-business-from-hell-deceptive-company-tricked-and-lied-to-us-vic-61518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing