Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2004

• Reported By:Kapolei Hawaii
Treehouse Marketing
5252 N Edgewood Dr. #325 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing ripoff Provo Utah

I ordered a product in April 2003 from Treehouse marketing that had a 100% money back guarantee if returned in 30 days. I tried the product for 2 weeks and returned it prior to the 30 days and have not received any money back.

I have contacted Treehouse a number of times, 05 June 2003, 15 August 2003, and 17 September 2003, always being promised that I would see the refund.

I have always hoped to receive my money back, but I have not received a refund and it has been more than a year.

The numbers that I have previously called are now all disconnected.

I am looking more into this now and will be more active in pursuing my refund. I hope and pray that I receive my money back and that this has not or will not continue to happen to anyone else!

Kapolei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2004 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-Provo-Utah-99237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing