Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 11, 2003

• Reported By:Willcox Arizona
Treehouse Marketing
740 North 530 East Turley Thompson, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing/ ripoff of 229.00 dollars Turley Thompson Utah

I recieved a call form a man selling the product Zylacor lll for 229.00 but I was to pay only 10.00 shipping, but if I kept the product after 30 day trial period I would be billed 229.00. I emailed them and informed them the product was not working and they called a few days later, extended my trial until Oct 5, 2003. I and I would only be billed 90.00 dollars if I decided to keep it. I tried it for a few days and decided not to keep the product, I emailed them aon friday the 3rd of Oct,2003 an tried to call the 2 numbers, one had been disconnected in Utah and the other is always busy.

I contacted my bank, Compass Bank in Casa Grande by phone and in person, after explaining my situation I was informed by one of the receptionists over the phone, the money would not be released and would be released bach to my account in 2 days, on the following day I found out the 229.00 dollars was released to Turley Thompson Health. I was very mad and explained the situation again to the woman on the phone from Compass bank, she informed me to file a complaint and she was mailing me the forms.
I am now trying to locate and contact Turley Thompspon and tree house Marketing.

Johnny
Willcox, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2003 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/Turley-Thompson-Utah/Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-of-22900-dollars-Turley-Thompson-Utah-68846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing