Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, December 24, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 24, 2002

• Reported By:Forestville Maryland
Treehouse Marketing
Treehouse Marketing.com Internet U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing ripoff con artist fake ripoff Internet

The company ripped me off. I paid 19.90 for a diet patch and I have not received the product. I was trying to call them and cannot get through.

I saw this consumer report that they are a rip off and feel like such a fool. I will be contacting my back, because I put the purchase through my bank card.

They are a complete rip off and I am glad that I saw this before the 30 days are up and I will handle this. I am here to say, DO NOT get involved with this company!

I am very upset that they have my 20 dollars, but I can live with that, but taking 200 dollars out my account, that I cannot have.

Forestville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2002 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/internet/Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-con-artist-fake-ripoff-Internet-1030369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing