Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2003

• Reported By:So. St. Paul Minnesota
Treehouse Marketing
5252 N.Eckewood Dr Nationwide U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing ripoff Provo Utah

I ordered some ear ringing product that didn't work. I returned it in the correct amount of time. My next credit card report did not show a return. Called the 800# and never got an answer. found the 801# number and got right through.

I was promised a credit for $229.95. didn't show up on the next statement so called again today 11-3-3. Got a recording and left my message. I was called back within a few minutes with a promise that the companies new management will honor all returns. He would not or could not give me any kind of a time frame. If they do not return my funds I will be happy to join anyone in legal action.

Douglas
So. St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2003 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-Marketing/nationwide/Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-Provo-Utah-70876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing