Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing/TMG/Turley-Thompson

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2003

• Reported By:Sheffield Lake Ohio
Treehouse Marketing/TMG/Turley-Thompson
404 W 5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing TMG Turley Thompson I found owners Phone number mistreated and ripped off Provo Utah

*Consumer Comment: An Army of One fights back

*Consumer Suggestion: Treehouse Way to go Darlene/Victoria Jason Turkey Liar Thief ..& ..MR Turley I Pray You are not LDS But If you are How long do you think it will be until your Bishop finds out just what kind of a business you run

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: That is an owner number

*Consumer Comment: I called Jason Turley

Well, there is 37 rip off reports here on this company.
While looking thru the reports I found the name and the number of the owner, or one of the owners.
I dont know if it will help, but if anyone would like to start a phone call campaign, here it is.

Jason 1-801-836-3433
Shoot, I forgot if he is Thompson or Turley.
Unless this number has been changed, it was verified by one of the editors of this site.
Has anyone gotten this number before, have you called it, have you gotten any responses? Did it help in anyway?
Please let me know.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Darlene
Sheffield Lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2003 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-MarketingTMGTurley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-TMG-Turley-Thompson-I-found-owners-Phone-number-mistreated-and-ripped-52632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing/TMG/Turley-Thompson

An Army of One fights back

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

My wife bought some of their product from Turley_Thompson this past June and returned the rest as the said you could. Since then they have deducted over $1000.00 from my account on five occasions. I have recovered it all aexcept the last one recently, this I will get back also. I called Jason and Scott, Jason quit the company he said. Scott got a nice message from me. I doubt if he has the intestinal fortitude to call me back, since i did mention that his life wil become a living hel when I have the news stations there to ruin his life for the stress he has caused me. If you have time lets all call and show them our utmost support in causing them grief as they have many people.
HA HA HA IM still Laughing
I think its Great you are bringing this to Mr Turkeys Home Field.

As far as being illegal That has yet to be seen I don't rember ever in my life giving my Phone number to a collection Agency. Oops im sorry that's right you are attempting to collect a debt.

Owed to you by Treehouse Marketing / Thompson / Turley. I believe in the state of Utah You Can call him once a day maybe more since you are the person owed, but yes he's going to be rude its a whole different story when your crooked dealings are at your own front door.

Most debt collectors are pretty thick skinned/thick headed they would have to be. I know when they have called me at times im not very nice or polite I do Things like ask for there Bond Numbers Make them Prove the debt.

I've even Showed up at there office when I felt one collector in particular was to nasty to my wife. He was real tough over the phone but wouldn't come out of his office when a man wanted to talk to him face to face but that's the nature of there business making money off of peoples misfortune.

Stand fast he owes you money and all your doing is attempting to collect a debt. And when they hand it over to a collection Agency They will call you at home.

In closing MR Turley I Pray You are not LDS But If you are How long do you think it will be until your Bishop finds out just what kind of a business you run But that is one nice thing about Utah it doesn't take much to figure out what ward someone is in and who there bishop is. you are a liar and a thief.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

That is an owner number

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

I called to the owner by that number. I hoped he would help me to resolve the issue. It was useless call. The owner was very rude to me and he said that I illegally obtained his number and he will make a case of it. So do not try to call him unless you want to be abused.

I called Jason Turley

AUTHOR: Darlene - (U.S.A.)

His name is Jason Turley
I called and left a message.
The number works.
C'mon folks, lets make them answer to us.

swung