Complaint Review: Treehouse Marketing/TMG/Turley-Thompson

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Peachtree City Georgia
Treehouse Marketing/TMG/Turley-Thompson
404 W5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Treehouse Marketing TMG Turley Thompson ripoff false promises Provo Utah

I am sorry to hear that other people are having the similar problems with these jerks. I was told that after the 90 day trial, I would be charged an additional $100 if I did not return the product, bringing the total paid to $109.99. Yes, she repeated that at the end of the call, and I said "okay". I forgot to return it, but instead of being charged the price I was quoted, I lost $199.99 in addition to the $9.99 I was charged at the end of the call.

Everyone makes mistakes, and if I was quoted something false on accident, I'd be understanding AS LONG AS MY MONEY IS REFUNDED. I didn't return the product, so I could accept the huge wast of $109.99 since that was my dumb mistake for agreeing to it, but not the additional $99. I'm a college student and $100 is a big difference to me.

That amount would cover my share of phone, electricity and water bills for a month. I have made several phone calls, but finally given up. (This was a few months ago). I kept getting the "please call back during normal business hours" message where it then listed the hours to call, but when I called back during those hours, I just got the same message. Charging more than your client agrees to is fraudulent. I want my money.

Alison
Peachtree City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Treehouse-MarketingTMGTurley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Treehouse-Marketing-TMG-Turley-Thompson-ripoff-false-promises-Provo-Utah-53291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Treehouse Marketing/TMG/Turley-Thompson